CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Month Ago

Time and really dragged and then flown by this past month.  It's really hard to believe that my dad died one month ago today.  I'm still very sad and it comes over me at any given moment.  I prayed to dream about my dad and so far I've had 3 dreams.  The first was the best...he walked into a room and we immediately hugged for a long time.  I woke up very happy that day and felt that God answered my prayers.  Not only did I dream about my dad, but I also dreamed about my Grandma F.  We were all at my Aunt Brenda's for a holiday (Thanksgiving?) and my Grandma F pulled up in her car (it was big Grandma F..not the skinny frail one she turned into but the one I remember from my whole life).  We all freaked out that she was there and my Aunt Jan explained to us that it was no big deal..she'd just been on a trip!  Ha..yeah, like a 10 year vacation! Anyway, it was nice to dream about her too.  My mom was quite amused at this dream of mine. 


I hosted BUNCO and won last night!  That's the most excitement we've had around here for a while.  It was nice to have 10 of my friends over for a girls night in.  I'm trying to get myself back into the blogging habit.  I realize that I've missed it but have been in such a funk. Hopefully, I'll get it together in time for the holidays...

I need to get going..my kids are cranky and both have runny noses ... not to mention they are still adjusting to the time change.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad to see you back, sister! I can't imagine your grief right now, but I know that God is good and may He continue to provide you comfort.

I need someone to teach me how to play BUNCO. I've never played but hear it is a lot of fun.

I'm still trying to adjust to the time change myself. I know it's hard for little ones.

Blessings!

The G's said...

Glad you won last night...I thought you had a dvd for the loser gift. Hee hee

littletoesandcheerios said...

So hard to believe it's been a month. I hope the dreams give you comfort.
Glad to hear you had a girls night and that you won!
The baby has a terrible head cold too.

Happy Mommy said...

It's so hard to think about blogging right now while we are just trying to get through the day! I wish you lived closer, this has been the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life and even though you have lived 3 hours or more away from me for years I miss you so much right now! I love you!