CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Correction - I was 30! YIKES!

My memory is starting to fail me folks! I guess I need to start writing the dates on the back of ALL my photos. My dear sweet cousin pointed out the fact that the picture I posted yesterday was taken Christmas of 1994..not 1992. I kind of thought I had the date wrong .. was thinking 1993.

I knew I had bought that sweater to wear for my first Christmas holiday with my new boyfriend "Byron". I saw him a few days later. So much has happened in my life the past year that my keen memory isn't as keen...YIKES! This makes much more sense to me now.

So, correction - I was 30 and HM was 16. There you go.

2 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

I started dating HD that spring! 14 Years ago! Wow!

littletoesandcheerios said...

If it was 1994 I think I came there late that year. Stacy will know. She has videos of most holidays.
I went out and bought that lipstick! Check it out on me on my blog. Looks better on you guys.