CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

My family came for a visit a few weeks ago and we all had a very nice time with each other. My mom's sisters came to see her for a few days and my cousin Stacy brought them along with her daughter Emily. All of them along with Happy Mommy, her kids and my sister Kristy came to my house one day for lunch. I had purchased Mother/Daughter aprons a while back and planned on having them on when they arrived. When everyone saw Reese and I in matching aprons, they thought it was the cutest thing. I did it for Happy Mommy who loves aprons...I wanted to make her laugh. Miss Reese helped me prepare lunch for everyone! The Apron Queen would've been proud! Here are a few photos from that day;







My sister Kristy is facinated by that fact that I can feed 2 babies their bottles at once. She always brags on me which cracks me up. Here is a photo she took of me doing just that. Hey a twin mom has to be creative!



I'm so happy that my Aunts, counsins, mom, sister, neices and nephews came for a visit. It was short but we sure did have fun laughing with each other. Thanks for coming guys..

7 comments:

D... said...

I love your matching aprons! Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all. :)

The G's said...

I love it! I am actually heading out today to buy fabric to make aprons for A and B. They don't know and it will be a fun surprise.

littletoesandcheerios said...

How adorable!!!! My mom is making me an apron, maybe I'll have her make an itty bitty one for Madi. I am so looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving!! Made my day when you told me.

Happy Mommy said...

I loved it! The only thing missing was a cute apron for Daisy and I to match you guys! Mrs. G please teach me to sew, WE NEED matching aprons!

The Apron Queen said...

Oh, I am proud! Thanks so much for making my day. :)

Confessions of an Apron Queen

Tammy said...

Y'all are just the cutest things! I love your matching aprons. And what skill and talent you possess in the bottle feeding competition! I give you the gold.....can you guess I am watching the olympics and blog reading! ;-)

Kristy with a K said...

OH, HOW ADORABLE. To Happy Mommy, I promise to make you and Daisy aprons as soon as my other eye gets fixed. I PROMISE. And they will be made with LOVE!!
Again, TBM and Reese, you both look so beautiful, and I was so excited that day, cause I knew about the surprise for HM. We had such a great day.
Also, how in the world do you feed them like that? Amazing, that's all I can say, Amazing.