CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fro Me to You


I think I'm cheating on this carnival. I can't find the picture that I wanted to post for this so....I'm using an old picture of Happy Mommy. I think she was either 15 or 16 in this photo. (She's front left sitting down). It's of our cousins who she grew up with. How cute is she? Next Thursday, I'll try to figure out how to post a photo of my own! Thanks we are THAT family for the great idea.
(I tried to enter your fro pic but couldn't figure out how to do it!~Happy Mommy help me!)

6 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

I loved that outfit with the wide neck! I sure thought I looked good with my lips all red! Love you!

Kristen said...

There are no rules, so there's no cheating! Plus any pictures of Happy Mommy are welcomed! I love this pic. Better watch out, she might be posting pictures of you too! Thanks for playing along!

Valarie Lea said...

Pictures of everyone at Christmas, they always make for some good pictures to look back on. :)

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Love this pic. I'm thinking next time I'll post one of my sister. She might kill me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I LOVE comments.
Glad to hear you enjoy it.
My guys were preemies too (3 mo early). Another thing in common besides blogging. I wish I knew about blogging years ago. It would have been niced to document that whole journey...better late than never, right?! But I did do the journal thing too. It's in their keepsake box now.
Happy Mothers Day!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Love the old pic!