CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sincerely Fro Me to You ~ Age 10

Ok....I found this photo on my cousin Todd and Tania's website Camp Meixner and I stole it! I'm the one on the far right. I don't recognize who's house I'm at but know this was Christmas 1974. I think my mom even made my dress...lovely right? Featured in this picture are my cousins. Stacy (my cousin bloodsister) is to the left and next is her brother Andy, Mark w/the glasses and Todd in front. Todd and Tania are twice blessed just like me. For more "Fro me to you" photos, check out
we are THAT family's website and enjoy!!

13 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

Man I can't belive you posted before me! And Grandma had some mad sewing skills didn't she! Blood/sister yuck! Love the old picture!

Mama Smurf said...

My mom used to make all my holiday dresses too. At the time I thought it was special. Now I just look at the photos and cringe.

Tamra said...

Moms who sew, rock! I wish I could sew. Just think of all the things I could make my kids wear.

Darla said...

Oh you looked SO MUCH better than I did at age 10.

marigold said...

Woo wee! That dress is fly! Love the photo!

Heidi Schulz said...

You are so rockin' the ruffle collar girl!
http://franticallysimple.com

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Love memories of my childhood like this. The posed pictures are fun to me. I remember elbowing my sisters right before the flash went off.

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Even though my grandmothers couldn't sew, I was still forced to wear outfits they picked out for me! Thanks for making me feel not so alone.

Alicia said...

Your mom was way better at sewing dresses than my mom! I never got anything that fancy, homemade!

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I do like the dress, but I love the glasses. I wish they'd make a comeback. Although I should be glad my kids don't wear glasses, shouldn't I?

Valarie Lea said...

Hmmmm that Todd in the front looks like he could get in some trouble.

Stacy said...

Was this taken at Aunt Brenda's apartment on Bethel? Or possible Carol's farmhouse?
Do you remember the rock that was regifted from year to year? Or the Jingle Bell boxer shorts?
If I remember correctly, those things started about the time of this picture.

The G's said...

That is too funny! Love the ruffles. Have great trip.