CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just Wanted to Share











My niece Jessica took these pictures of Tate and Reese a few days ago and I wanted to share them with everyone. I don't know if you can tell how wavy Tate's hair is but it can get pretty wild some times. He's looking at Jessica's toes in his photo...he already has a foot fetish! I just had to show this picture of Milo sleeping next to Reese...they both look so cute! TBD is standing right next to Reese so no worries that she was left unattended for this photo op. Tate often falls asleep in his jumper and yes....my boy loves to suck his thumb!

2 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

Oh my gosh look at that sweet boy sleeping! And I can't believe how long Reese looks on that lamp toy!
You have beautiful babies and I am not just saying that because, I am their Auntie!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

The G's said...

I think Milo is the best big dog brother a kid could ask for!